By joining the Wyoming Wildlife Federation, you are adding your voice to a growing base of engaged hunters, anglers, and outdoor recreationists who are passionate about Wyoming’s wildlife and wild places.
We are a member-driven conservation organization based in Lander, Wyoming. Since 1937, the Wyoming Wildlife Federation has been the voice for sportsmen and sportswomen of Wyoming, advocating on their behalf for the healthy, intact ecosystems, healthy fish and wildlife populations, and initiatives that ensure access and opportunity. We believe in finding common ground as we advocate for science-based conservation solutions that work to bring ecologically and culturally sustainable outcomes to Wyoming.
Join Wyoming Wildlife Federation
Sign up today to receive:
- Action items and information that keep you up to speed on everything from policy to events happening around the state.
- Engaging and relevant content, connecting you to the world of conservation.
- Monthly updates that will relate our work to the conservation issues happening around the state and region.
Donate to Wyoming Wildlife Federation
Our supporting members are vital to our mission and critical to the long-term success of our organization as well as our ability to engage in positive and proactive conservation work. Your investment in the Wyoming Wildlife Federation is an investment in the future of wildlife, habitat, and hunting / angling opportunities in Wyoming. By becoming a supporting member, you ensure WWF’s distinct position in the states conservation community.
You can become a Supporting Member by:
- Making a Donation today
- The Wyoming Wildlife Federation Shop – your purchases help fund our work. Show your support for WWF with one of our hats, shirts, or branded items.
- Give back during special promotions and fundraisers throughout the year. These campaigns provide critical funding and often allow us to leverage matching funds to ensure your donations go further.
Supporting members receive all of the benefits of our free membership + have the assurance in knowing that they are giving back to state and local initiatives that ensure healthy wildlife populations, intact habitats, and access for hunters and anglers.